Friday, June 17, 2011

The Journey starts....Enjoy your travel experiences each other

My name is Stefanos and I would like to introduce myshelf as a holiday dreamer,a person who enjoys sharing travel experiences with people and get valuable insights and thoughts.I would like to claim that my English skills is not perfect,so I am writing on a way that the majority of blog readers can understand me.I am coming from Greece and live in one of the most beutiful islands in Greece and in the world as well Rhodes island.I got the decision to make an attempt to share step by step with you the beauties of my island and try to offer as many information I can, so you hopfully decide to make a visit and share with this island your memorable moments with your friends.So enjoy your vacations wherever in the world you are.Most of you,share your experiences on  the internet by having labtop device and I believe that this can be the best recommendation for a place to be for next holiday destination.So I welcome you all internet users and I will publish more information soon,as I am in the beginning of my blog.By the moment enjoy your HOLIDAYS.......

1 comment:

  1. I did not fully understand the dread term "terminal illness" until I saw Heathrow for myself.
    Flights to Freetown

    ReplyDelete